Baby Bottle Boomerang Fundraiser
Join us for our Baby Bottle Boomerang Fundraiser, honoring over 60 million unborn babies who have lost their lives to abortion. This fundraiser is a year-long effort that kicks off each January for Sanctity of Human Life month — chosen to commemorate the month abortion became legal on January 22, 1973.
- A donation baby bottle will be supplied to display at your church, business or community gathering to facilitate collecting loose change or electronic donations.
- All donations go directly to support the ministry of The Pregnancy Center and are tax-deductible.
- Bottles are picked up at the end of the month or at the end of your chosen giving program.
- You don’t have to wait to get started! Your organization can collect donations to honor the unborn year-round.
- Consider featuring the Baby Bottle Boomerang Fundraiser as a part of any holiday such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, or as a part of your church’s missions’ month, vacation bible school program or youth project.
To learn more about supporting the Baby Bottle Fundraiser, please contact us today!
Host an Event
The Pregnancy Center partners with local churches and organizations to speak at Bible studies, Sunday school classes, youth group meetings and more. One of our representatives would be glad to attend your gathering to deliver a presentation on the offerings of the Pregnancy Center and how your group can help. Contact us today to host an event!