The Pregnancy Center
The Pregnancy Center is a non-profit organization ministering to women who are facing an unplanned pregnancy or post-abortion trauma in an effort to provide hope and healing to the whole family. We offer free and confidential pregnancy testing, referrals for free ultrasounds, counseling, education and everyday essentials to those we serve. The Pregnancy Center is completely funded by donations from individuals, churches and organizations. We do not receive any financial support from the government.
The Pregnancy Center is not affiliated with any church or denomination. We are governed by a group of men and women who are personally dedicated to fulfilling our mission statement.
The members of our board come from various walks of life and professional backgrounds. Each member volunteers his or her time and resources to ensure that we are able to complete our mission successfully while operating within the highest standards of godly stewardship.
- Share hope and truth to each person who visits our center.
- Offer a confidential and non-judgmental atmosphere.
- Be a friend to each client.
- Provide as much assistance as possible to better the lives of our clients.
- Bring compassionate help and hope to women and families.
- Present sexual abstinence as the only option for teens and singles.
- Influence community culture in support of the Christian values of marriage and family living.
- Develop community-wide educational programs and events in an effort to prevent pregnancy outside of marriage.
- Provide counseling for healing and restoration for those who have had abortions.
- Share the good news of the gospel.