Volunteer With Us
Lend a helping hand.
If you desire to make a meaningful impact in the lives of others, you have come to the right place! Our volunteers are the lifeblood of our organization, giving over 5000 volunteer hours per year to the mission of The Pregnancy Center. We are always looking for those with a servant’s heart to join us in doing the work of the Lord. Whether you desire to serve as an individual, or as a part of a group, there are many opportunities at The Pregnancy Center.
Ways You Can Volunteer:
- Sort and organize donations for our Angel Babies boutique
- Offer counseling to expectant mothers
- Host a local event at your church, home group or Bible study
- Help with preparations for our regular community events
- Host a baby shower for our Mommy Store — a special section of our center that offers new items for pregnant moms at no charge
- Help prepare mailings
- Distribute literature in the community
Ready to get started? Please contact us today!