“A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.” Proverbs 11:25
We greatly appreciate your generous donations. Donors can choose to donate new or gently used goods that will be used to meet the needs of pregnant mothers and families in the North Georgia community.
Pregnant Mom Perks Ministry
The Pregnant Mom Perks ministry provides pregnant mothers with BRAND NEW items for her baby. After choosing a NEW diaper bag from our special pregnant mom’s section of our center, she will add NEW items to the bag for each lesson she completes at the center. When the baby is born, she’ll be well-stocked with everything she needs to bring her baby home from the hospital. We gratefully accept new items such as diaper bags, baby clothing, diapers, wipes, pacifiers and blankets for this wonderful program.
Angel Babies Boutique
The Angel Babies Boutique offers new and gently used baby items, toys and clothing for babies and children. Our clients earn “Baby Bucks” for completing various Earn While You Learn lessons. They can spend those bucks in our store to save up to 50% on baby clothes, high chairs, strollers, bassinets and more.
We are in need of the following new and used items:
- Formula and bottles
- Diapers and baby wipes
- Baby clothing from preemie up to size 6T for children: Onesies, sleepers, sleep sacks, t-shirts, diaper covers, jackets, sweaters, dresses, pant sets etc.
- Crib and swaddling blankets
- Crib sheets, towels and washcloths
- Toiletries: Baby lotion, shampoo, baby wash, diaper cream, pacifiers, etc.
- Strollers, Pack ‘n Plays, high chairs, baby jumpers, etc.
- Fixed-sided cribs only: We cannot take drop-side cribs!
- Handmade items like quilts, blankets, sweaters, etc.
- Supplies for our center such as paper towels, toilet paper, small plastic cups, copy paper, legal pads, file folders, etc.
We request that any used items be in good condition, clean and unstained, please. We cannot accept recalled or expired items, used cribs, used mattresses, used stuffed animals or household goods. Your items can be dropped off at The Pregnancy Center during our regular hours on Monday, Wednesday, Friday from noon-5PM or Saturday from 10AM until 5PM.
Thank you. You are truly a blessing to us and to our many clients!